Thursday, June 11, 2009

How My Child Helped Make Me the Person I am Today

I belonged to act club in high school. Because my first friend in high school decided to join act club, so I was interested in it. But before I entered high school, I was too shy to act something in company. Soon my friend and I joined act club, the audition that choose school festival's play's cast was taken place. We challenged that audition. The result were that my friend passed, but I can't pass. But prompt this experience, gradually I come to like acting and performing something in company. Then now, I was little shy but I think I am active than before.

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try acting, too. My friend was in a Shakespearean play a few years ago. When I went to watch, I thought it looked like a lot of fun. Someday I want to join a group and try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was unlucky audition. but I think of good that Ayaka overcame shy^^
    I'm shy, I want to overcome shy too.

    ReplyDelete