Thursday, July 23, 2009

My summer plans.

I will go to KAT-TUN concert in Nigata and Hokkaido. For the first time I go to region concert hall, so I'm looking forward to going there. Because region concert hall is small, so I can see KAT-TUN's menber more nearly. Moreover Hokkaido performance is last day in this tour, so I expect that they do special things. I will go to Nigata in August 16th, and Hokkaido in August 23th, so when my school start summer vacation, I'll observant beauty and make new fun and etc...
Then, I will go to night spot in Roppongi.← Because when I went to there before, I encountered Jin Akanishi! I went to there with friend, so we were very surprised and we promised we go there again. However in August is all students have summer vacation, so I predict there is crowded. Then I'll go there in September. For summer vacation's events, I must work part-time very hard. I'll do my best. Sorry that this blog is full of Johnnys(--;)

2 comments:

  1. Your summer plan is very nice. I think that your summer vacation will be very interesting. I'm very sad because my summer plan is working hard. I want to go to many place, so please go somewhere with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at your concerts! ...and enjoy the rest of the summer, too.

    ReplyDelete