Thursday, July 9, 2009

School uniforms should or should not be mandatory in high school

I believe that school uniforms should be mandatory in high school. There are two reasons. First, if students wear school uniforms, they are knowed each school's student soon. And if students commute excellent school, they may special treat. Second, students who wear school uniform don't need think about daily clothes. Also when I became university student, I think it's troublesome to think daily clothes. So sometimes I think that I want to return when I was high school student. From these reasons, I think that school uniform should be mandatory in high school.

2 comments:

  1. I think so, too. I realize necessary for school uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of not having to spend a lot of time preparing for school in the morning, but I think I would get tired of wearing the same thing every day.

    ReplyDelete