Wednesday, December 16, 2009

About winter holiday

I'll talk about winter holiday.
First, I'll do part time job in christmas. I'm cashier at near my nearist station's supermarket as a part time job. But I work a few days, so I think that I start new part time job. For example, short time job. I want to work about concert staff.
Second, I'll do part time job as a cashier too in new year's day. May be during winter holiday, I'll do it. Because I have no money now, and I want to go new year's sale.
Except these days, I'll do housecleaning. And if I accumulate monay until the end of this year, I want to go beauty salon and facial salon. Because I want to be beautiful before it comes new year. So I'll work hard as a part time job almost in all winter holiday...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it sounds like you'll have a very busy holiday! 頑張ってね!!

    ReplyDelete