・Dinner reservation
Hello. I'd like to book your restaurante. The date is 18:00 in June 13th. Can I reservate this time?
We'll be ten member. But two are children. So, could you prepare children's chair?
And could you hold a smoking lounge?
Sorry, to say many favors. I leave that entirely to you. Bye.
・Conference reservation
Hi! I'd like to hold conference in next monday at 15:00. Are you free on this time? Then I want to use powerpoint. So, Could you prepare big screen? And I'll have another conference at 17:00 in connection office. So, can I do conference briefly?
About May 11th class
1. Today I exchanged calling card with class mate. And I answered textbook's question, and listening English conversation about calling.
2. Yes. Because I was happy to talking about G.W. when I exchanged calling card.
3. Littele difficult. Especially, textbook's question was difficult.
4. I learned how should I say in calling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job!
ReplyDelete5