skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ayaka's life
Thursday, July 22, 2010
July 20th class
1. I practiced conversations about test today more and more. So I think I'll do the best.
2. I'll more practice too, and I want to try to be in convertation more smoothly.
1 comment:
Amanda
July 24, 2010 at 5:23 PM
Good job! 5
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
H Classmates
Aya Fujimoto
H Classmates
Masumi Wakasa
Aya Fujimoto
Yuka Numazaki
Maho Sawachi
Masumi Kawaguchi
Haruka Yabe
Chikako Ieda
Yuka Futakuchi
Ayumi Wakasa
Mizuki Takishima
Yuki Sakurai
Kozue Ishiwa
Izumi Aragane
Mai Sawada
Ms.Pichette
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(13)
▼
July
(3)
About final oral test
July 20th class
July 13th task
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
2009
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
About Me
Ayaka
View my complete profile
Good job! 5
ReplyDelete