May 5 to 6, my friend Mizuki and I went to Shizuoka and Nagoya and Gifu to travel. First day, we went to Yui in Shizuoka. Yui is famous for sakuraebi. So we ate it and bought ebisenbei. It was delisious. Next we went to Chabatake in Nippondaira. Shizuoka is also famous for green tea.
For tha first time we picked tea leaf, so we enjoyed it. And tea leaf-tenpura that we ate there is also good. The day's lunch is Yaizu-Sushi. It was also very good, so we ate many. Then we went to Hamanako Flower Garden. But unfortunately, it was rainy so we didn't enjoy to see many flowers. I want to go there sunny day some day. Then we went to Nagoya and stayed hotel in Nagoya. Second day is also rainy. But we went to Gifu to go to Shirakawagou. We first went to there too. Shirakawagou is small village and famous for Gassho-Zukuri.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds wonderful. I'd love to try tea-leaf tenpura!
ReplyDelete