Thursday, May 14, 2009

Living in the city VS Living in the country

I prefer to live in the country. Becouse country has many nature. So I think if we live in there, we almost always relax. In the city, I think its air is dirty and whole the city is busy. And I think people who live in the country are tender. When I went to Yamanashi, the men whose owner we stayed tourist home was very kind. So I would like to live in the country, and when I will be getting on, I want to live in the country.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your opinion,becouse I don't like dirty and whole the city is busy.If I sometimes visit in the city I insensitive.However If I live in the city,I must be there,such the case,I can't endure. That's why,I also prefer to live in country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree. The atmosphere of the countryside is warm and friendly.

    ReplyDelete